How it works
Comment il fonctionne
- Contains live spores of the naturally occuring proprietary strain of Beauveria bassiana fungus.
- The fungus does not have to be consumed, just be positioned where the pest will come into contact with the spores.
- Once the spores of the fungus Beauveria bassiana come into contact with the cuticle of the target pest, they germinate secreting enzymes which are specific in their ability to weaken the pest cuticle.
- The fungus then invades the pest directly through the cuticle.
- Once the pest is infected, the fungus continues to grow, causing the infected insect to cease feeding as the internal organs continue to shut down causing water loss and death.
When to apply
How much to apply
- Two-spotted spider mites
Mauvaises herbes supprimées
Spécifications du produit
|Size (units x size)
||4 x 5 L to start, normal case will be 10 x 1 L
|Product Article #:
|Ontario Classification #:
|Gross Weight of Package:
|PTS - T/L (48 foot):
|Warehouse Stack Height:
||Keep at 4o C
||> 288o C
||Not classified as a dangerous
good under transport regulations