Xzemplar® fungicide provides ultimate control over dollar spot – curatively and preventatively – on fairways, tees and greens. It combines the fast-stopping power of a contact fungicide with long-lasting preventative action.
For Ultimate Dollar Spot Control
Xzemplar fungicide provides ultimate control over dollar spot – curatively and preventively – on fairways, tees and greens. It combines the fast-stopping power of a contact fungicide with long-lasting preventative action.
Xzemplar fungicide from BASF was developed using the latest in carboxamide technology – Xemium® fungicide. Building on our experience with Boscalid, the active ingredient in Cadence® fungicide, BASF has created a new, broader spectrum and more active carboxamide fungicide.
By using Xzemplar fungicide as directed, turfgrass professionals will enjoy:
- Fast, continuous protection powered by the next generation carboxamide with enhanced systemic properties
- Curative support of disease pressure through quick-acting properties
- Improved preventative dollar spot control thanks to the longer-lasting effects of Xzemplar fungicide versus traditional curative products
- Pigments easily mix for desired turf appearance
Xzemplar fungicide offers quick and reliable control of:
- Cool season turfgrasses, such as bentgrass, fescue, perennial ryegrass and bluegrasses
- Dollar spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa)
Xzemplar fungicide is approved for Use on Golf Courses
The Very Best for Dollar Spot. Period.
Research shows Xzemplar fungicide provides consistent, long-lasting protection against dollar spot.
- Trial results for Xzemplar fungicide have shown excellent control against dollar spot at all rates and spray intervals (14-28 day) on greens and fairways. In a fairway dollar spot trial at Penn State University in 2013, Xzemplar fungicide on a 21-day spray interval was the top-performing treatment among 40 entries. On the final rating date, Xzemplar fungicide was the only treatment with no dollar spot present, while the untreated plots contained over 140 dollar spot lesions per plot.
- In a curative dollar spot trial on a Crenshaw Bentgrass putting green at the Pee Dee Research and Education Center of Clemson University, Xzemplar fungicide plots contained an average of two dollar spot lesions as compared to the untreated plots that contained over 20 lesions at 14 days after the application.